Membership Benefits Membership form download
Tamil Chamber of Commerce offers the following services to the members
- Issues Certificates of Origin for goods exported from India.
- Certifies documents such as invoices, packing lists, agency agreements, etc. in the context of exports from India.
- Issues Letters of Introduction to diplomatic missions for grant of visas to representatives of member companies planning to go abroad for business promotion.
- Eligibility to attend Chamber meetings, discussions, seminars, dialogues and press events.
- Unrestricted access to the Chamber Library
- TCC Digest journal and information-rich material sent to members. The Journal not only contains excerpts from the proceedings of the important meetings of the chamber but also matters of general interest to business, trade and industry.
- Invitations for meetings with foreign delegations
- Disseminates information on important government notifications/legislations, e.g. taxation, central excise, VAT, GST, Environment etc affecting industry and trade and also inform them about amendments issued from time to time on income-tax, sales tax, customs, import and export trade details.
- Represents members' problems to various authorities - Central and State Governments representing in Chennai Customs (Seaport & Airport), Advisory Committee, International Airport Authority of India (IAAI), Chennai Central Excise Commissionerate (I,II,III), representing Port Users' Meeting at Chennai Port and Chennai Container Terminal (CCTL), Zonal Railway Users' Committee and representing other government bodies.
- Meeting with Trade delegation
TCC arranges meetings of its members with various Trade and Commercial Delegations from foreign countries visiting Chennai.
- The Chamber organizes seminars/interactive meetings on various matters of current interest like taxation, foreign collaboration, economic development, budget meeting, sales tax, company laws, bilateral programs, motivational meetings with a view to assessing members views and making representations thereon.
- Expert Committees:
TCC is having expert committees on various important aspects on Banking & Finance, Corporate Management Consultation, Education, Intellectual Property Rights, Energy, Food & Beverage, SEZ & Industrial Parks, Pharmaceutical Industry, Retail Sector, Logistics, Women Business Forum, Infrastructure, Shipping, Tourism and Hospitality, CSR